Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM baseball or something else for Thome. Questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Okay guys, here's the deal. My girlfriend's mom's birthday is coming up in a few months and her favorite player is Jim Thome. I would like to send a baseball or something else and ask Thome to inscribe it for her birthday and whatnot...Recommendations on what to send? Anything specific to add into the letter I send with it? Anyone have the address to send it to? Thanks guys!

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Unfortunately I wouldn't recomend sending anything of value as Thome hasn't signed TTM at all this year. In fact I just checked SCN and the last return from him was in December of last year. Thats a neat idea you have and I didn't mean to sound negative I just wanted to give you a heads up on his current signing habits.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Really awesome gesture!

Your best bet is to see if someone can get him IP. He seems to be signing a lot recently. I doubt that he would do inscriptions.

You can try to send him a card. If you decide too, I would get it out ASAP. Only send one, and I would write the letter totally about your girlfriend's mom. Tell him she is a really big fan and why she likes him, what she likes about him, etc. At the end, in nice clear letters write what you want the inscription to be and thank him.

It's no guarantee but that's what I did with my grandpa's project.

Members online

Latest posts