Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning. Just checking in before I head outside to paint the fence. :|
[youtube:u3dkzofn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R37pbIySnjg[/youtube:u3dkzofn]

BTW: js your sig does seem to be a bit wide to me. Maybe take out one picture so it all fits on the screen. (It could just be my monitor's display settings too though...)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning guys

didn't sleep too well last night and feel a bit tired this morning. Happy to see my fantasy team bounced back and did well and I'll be 2-1 after tonights game.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
MojoDan said:
Red Sox are still hanging on :D

they have forced me to route for the Yankees to win games so as far as I'm concerned I'd rather see them not make the playoffs and have to face the fact the pitching staff needs to be completely revamped.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George,

I think we need a new 90's insert thread.. there has to be something wrong with the current because I've tried to post in it and everytime I do so it freezes up my IE and I have to close and reopen it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
1st4040 said:
George,

I think we need a new 90's insert thread.. there has to be something wrong with the current because I've tried to post in it and everytime I do so it freezes up my IE and I have to close and reopen it.

I think it is a board issue. That was happening to me on Saturday in the MT.

Members online

Latest posts