Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lineage manu error or die-cut?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llludda

Jul 6, 2011
I got a babe ruth 2011 topps lineage#100 but the top edge is die-cut in triangulations w/ stamping line running underneath. Is this a manufacturing error or a parallel? I've checked everywhere and can't find anything. I can't post pic right now but can later tonight if need be. Thanks for any input.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
llludda said:
I got a babe ruth 2011 topps lineage#100 but the top edge is die-cut in triangulations w/ stamping line running underneath. Is this a manufacturing error or a parallel? I've checked everywhere and can't find anything. I can't post pic right now but can later tonight if need be. Thanks for any input.

probably a card that got cut while the packs were being sealed. We've seen this happen a few times, but it's really nothing more than a damaged card.

A_Pharis

WoundedDuck said:
llludda said:

probably a card that got cut while the packs were being sealed. We've seen this happen a few times, but it's really nothing more than a damaged card.

Bingo. Was cut during the sealing process.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
you might get a taker if you list it. It's definately an error of some sort. Someone might think it's cool. I am an idiot and bought a Lineage Upton with no foil from the printing process.

Members online

Latest posts