Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The craziest day of baseball in history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Crazy. Boston went from 1 strike away from victory to eliminated from playoff contention in under 10 minutes.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
And there were rumors that MLB was looking at realignment and/or changing the playoff structure. And after tonight's madness... if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
And the playoffs haven't even started! Words can't express the beauty of this day. What just happened!?
Who wrote this script?

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I was literally predicting all those comebacks, as if the stars aligned simply for my amusement. And...Phillies come back, Tampa comes back, and Baltimore comes back. Truly a great night.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
It's been pouring buckets here for the last 2 hours, lightning and thunder the whole works...I was praying we didn't lose power (like usual). Thankfully the power stayed on. What an awesome night of baseball. Love it!

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Don't know why everyone's so excited- no team has ever made the playoffs after starting 2-10. This was settled six months ago.

Members online