Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Top 10 Favorite Cards In My Collection!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I saw something like this on another forum, except it was the persons top 100 favorite cards.. and each card got its own thread. But Im bored... so Ill just share my top 10!

#10- Greg Maddux/Randy Johnson dual bat card!

img272.jpg

This gets the #10 spot, just because its my all time two favorite pitchers on the same card! and it was only 3$!

#9- Dice-K RC Triple Threads Relic Card

img217.jpg

This only cost me like 15$, which I thought was a steal, and its a beautiful card in person!

#8- Dice-K RC Orange refractor /25

img216.jpg

Got this one for around 20$! one of my rarest Dice-K cards, and it is in great condition, Im going to get it graded in october!

#7- 2008 M & M Dice-K Red 1/1

img081.jpg

This is on this list because its my only Dice-K 1/1, and my dad gave it to me after he pulled it from a pack! I didnt collect Dice-K at the time, but he was one of my favorite players, and my dad knew I liked him!

#6- APOH Dice-K Patch /25

img061.jpg

This is on this list, also because my dad pulled it from a pack and gave it to me before I started collecting Dice-K. That day me, my dad, and my sister went to the card shop, and we got a couple boxes... my sister got a Ken Griffey Jr auto & another auto, my dad got 3 hits from the APOH box, and my sister got the other hit! He felt bad for me and knew that I liked Dice-K so he said I could have it!

#5- UD Black Dice-K Pride of a Nation Auto /99

img060.jpg

This card just looks great. Im getting this one graded too! I mightve overpaid a little for it, but its what really got me serious in collect Dice-K!

#4- 2007 Sweet Spot Dice-K Helmet Auto

img033-1.jpg

This card was the ONE card I really wanted when I started collecting Dice-K! And I got it when I could get it for a decent price!

#3- Randy JOhnson Custom Sketch Cards-

img285.jpg

These are up here because it captures my favorite moment in baseball history! Randy JOhnson wearing my golden mickey ears! :D

#2- Bryce Harper Blue Auto-

img272-1-1.jpg

This is up here because its just a great card, and I am really glad I have it in my collection!

#1- Daisuke 1/1 Patch Card

daisukepatch.jpg

This is up here because it is my favorite Daisuke Matsuzaka card, and its just awesome! I am also getting this one graded in october... and I hope it gets a 9 or better!

Well thanks for looking!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This is a really cool thread, I really wish I was home right now to post pics of cards I picked up awhile ago that I really like, but all I have is the photobucket of my recent pickups. Still some of my favorites in there

I'll just post my top 5, and sorry in advance for the large picture size, have been put off getting a new scanner for...probably 4 months now ::facepalm:: .

1)
IMG_4712.jpg

2)
get-attachment-6aspx-1.jpg

3)
get-attachment-7aspx-1.jpg

4)
IMG_4614.jpg

5)
get-attachment-17aspx.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
homerun28aa said:
This is a really cool thread, I really wish I was home right now to post pics of cards I picked up awhile ago that I really like, but all I have is the photobucket of my recent pickups. Still some of my favorites in there

I'll just post my top 5, and sorry in advance for the large picture size, have been put off getting a new scanner for...probably 4 months now ::facepalm:: .

1)
IMG_4712.jpg

2)
get-attachment-6aspx-1.jpg

3)
get-attachment-7aspx-1.jpg

4)
IMG_4614.jpg

5)
get-attachment-17aspx.jpg

WOW, that josh gibson n46 (or whatever it is) box topper relic is AWESOME, hes one of my favorite ball players of all time.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Dice-K Collector said:
WOW, that josh gibson n46 (or whatever it is) box topper relic is AWESOME, hes one of my favorite ball players of all time.

Thanks a lot, definitely one of my all time favorites in my collection. Love some of your Dice-K's especially the triple threads and sterling laundry tag

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
homerun28aa said:
Dice-K Collector said:

Thanks a lot, definitely one of my all time favorites in my collection. Love some of your Dice-K's especially the triple threads and sterling laundry tag

Thanks! Means a lot to me :D

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I enjoy cards like this because its something people don't think of/expect, pitchers batting!

Dice-K Collector said:

img272.jpg

This gets the #10 spot, just because its my all time two favorite pitchers on the same card! and it was only 3$!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
uniquebaseballcards said:
I enjoy cards like this because its something people don't think of/expect, pitchers batting!

Dice-K Collector said:

img272.jpg

YeAh I thought the same thing when I saw the card.

Members online

Latest posts