Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~2011 MLB Award Predictions~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
AL

MVP - JUSTIN VERLANDER
Cy Young - JUSTIN VERLANDER
ROY - ERIC HOSMER

NL

MVP - MATT KEMP
Cy Young - CLAYTON KERSHAW
ROY - CRAIG KIMBREL

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
AL

MVP - JUSTIN VERLANDER
ROY - JEREMY HELLICKSON

NL

MVP - MATT KEMP
ROY - CRAIG KIMBREL

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
AL

MVP - JUSTIN VERLANDER (the Red Sox losing is going to throw this vote into chaos, the winner could be any one of a number of players - Jose Bautista, Jacoby Ellsbury, Evan Longoria might even garner a first place vote or two -- Miguel Cabrera just might sneak in and steal it -- kinda like Ivan Rodriguez did in 1999).
Cy Young - JUSTIN VERLANDER (no brainer although most years Jose Valverde might steal this)
ROY - ERIC HOSMER (he probably won't get the most first place votes but i think he will be 2nd on a lot of ballots -- AL voters don't usually like giving this award to pitchers so if they vote for a pitcher first, they'll probably vote for Hosmer 2nd (and the pitcher vote will be split between Hellickson, Nova, and Pineda))
Manager of the Year - JOE MADDON
Comeback Player of the Year - MELKY CABRERA (Ellsbury will probably get this but Melky had the biggest comeback -- Ellsbury had injury problems in 2010 -- Melky just flat out sucked)

NL

MVP - MATT KEMP (this is gonna be close, I think the voting will end up 1. Kemp, 2. Braun, 3. Fielder, 4. Pujols)
Cy Young - CLAYTON KERSHAW (gotta be him)
ROY - CRAIG KIMBREL (the bad last few weeks probably won't hurt him in the voting since #2 is probably Freddie Freeman and he didn't exactly tear it up at the end of the season)
Manager of the Year - KIRK GIBSON
Comeback Player of the Year - LANCE BERKMAN

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
trauty said:
AL

MVP - JUSTIN VERLANDER (the Red Sox losing is going to throw this vote into chaos, the winner could be any one of a number of players - Jose Bautista, Jacoby Ellsbury, Evan Longoria might even garner a first place vote or two -- Miguel Cabrera just might sneak in and steal it -- kinda like Ivan Rodriguez did in 1999).
Cy Young - JUSTIN VERLANDER (no brainer although most years Jose Valverde might steal this)
ROY - ERIC HOSMER (he probably won't get the most first place votes but i think he will be 2nd on a lot of ballots -- AL voters don't usually like giving this award to pitchers so if they vote for a pitcher first, they'll probably vote for Hosmer 2nd (and the pitcher vote will be split between Hellickson, Nova, and Pineda))
Manager of the Year - JOE MADDON
Comeback Player of the Year - MELKY CABRERA (Ellsbury will probably get this but Melky had the biggest comeback -- Ellsbury had injury problems in 2010 -- Melky just flat out sucked)

NL

MVP - MATT KEMP (this is gonna be close, I think the voting will end up 1. Kemp, 2. Braun, 3. Fielder, 4. Pujols)
Cy Young - CLAYTON KERSHAW (gotta be him)
ROY - CRAIG KIMBREL (the bad last few weeks probably won't hurt him in the voting since #2 is probably Freddie Freeman and he didn't exactly tear it up at the end of the season)
Manager of the Year - KIRK GIBSON
Comeback Player of the Year - LANCE BERKMAN

I should have added the Manager of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year Awards. Thanks for reminding me.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
AL

MVP - JUSTIN VERLANDER
ROY - ERIC HOSMER

NL

MVP - RYAN BRAUN
ROY - CRAIG KIMBREL

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010