Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's Play "Whatever Happened To?!"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
Post a ball player that jumped quickly onto to the scene and then just as quickly fell off. I will start!

Whatever happened to Joel Zumaya?!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
What ever happened to Karl Tuffy Rhodes?

Had a successful career over here in Japan. I think he is tied for the single season HR record here. Very popular with the fans too.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
TBTwinsFan said:
ronfromfresno said:
Joe Nathan

Closer for the Twins when he isn't injured.

How long ago was that, I thought he fell way off the last two years and was removed from the closer roll. Still one of the dumbest trades in Giants history when they made the move to get AJ.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Busted in the Mitchell Report but is a Nationals broadcaster who is married [?] to a Playmate, so life isn't too tough for him.

shayscards79 said:
FP Santangelo?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ronfromfresno said:
TBTwinsFan said:
ronfromfresno said:
Joe Nathan

Closer for the Twins when he isn't injured.

How long ago was that, I thought he fell way off the last two years and was removed from the closer roll. Still one of the dumbest trades in Giants history when they made the move to get AJ.

I just saw him a couple weeks ago warming up with Perkins before a game. He broke himself in ST of last year so he had to have TJ, so he didn't return until this year.

I don't know why he didn't play a ton. Crapps had the lead closer roll and Perkins was tossed in the mix.

Latest posts