Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Other Bagwell Collectors See This...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Contact her on ebay and arrange local pickup and it might be interesting.. Save $50 on shipping and might have a interesting conversation to boot. Who know's what else she has that belonged to Jeff she might sell.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I doubt she'd meet anyone in person. That is most interesting, but I dont see anywhere on it saying Bagwell. And its signed? Why would Bagwell need to sign his own trophy?

I dunno about this one... She hasnt sold anything else of Bagwells in the past year. Lots of clothes though.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
ASTROBURN said:
I doubt she'd meet anyone in person. That is most interesting, but I dont see anywhere on it saying Bagwell. And its signed? Why would Bagwell need to sign his own trophy?

I dunno about this one... She hasnt sold anything else of Bagwells in the past year. Lots of clothes though.

A lot of my same questions... seems a bit fishy...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't touch it. Could be legit but I don't have the time to worry with it seeing as how it's as costly as it is and there isn't much of a way to prove it's real. Funny thing is, I had no idea Bagwell had split with his wife until I heard all that crud about him having an affair with that hand doctor's wife a few weeks ago. Still trying to figure out what the hell all that's about.

Members online