Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Goodwin Champions Entomology

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Has anyone heard when these are going to start shipping? I sent in two redemptions several months ago and I haven't heard anything. Any help would be appreciated!

Scott

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
according to UD's blog post a few weeks back it would be early September. that didn't happen, typical UD. waiting on 1 myself from the group break here, hope it's big & colorful.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
I hear ya! I want any of those that they posted in that video. I still remember that video's music... it rings in my head. Thanks for the reply and best of luck on your redemption!

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Some wiseguy on ebay listed his 2009 butterfly as a 2011 card, I saw it and thought "good, then mine are coming too". Rats.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
10/10/11 good news from UD's blog

In terms of what the redemption team is working on right now, the main project is the Goodwin Champions Entomology cards. These are all different sizes so packaging them takes a lot of time, but its worth so that our customers have a great mail day when their specimens arrive! Those are all in the process of mailing right now.

Krusin said:
10/10/11 good news from UD's blog

In terms of what the redemption team is working on right now, the main project is the Goodwin Champions Entomology cards. These are all different sizes so packaging them takes a lot of time, but its worth so that our customers have a great mail day when their specimens arrive! Those are all in the process of mailing right now.

Which comes first????

My bug card or my president card??????

Ah love UD..... ::facepalm::

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I call bull on this. UD told us all that the Entomology cards were like 90% done BEFORE the product
released. I seem to remember them saying this on a preview video, maybe someone else can remember. I guess
these, unlike football and baseball which time affects value, will always be hot when they release, but cmon this
product has been out a while.

and who is waiting on a presidential sketch? I thought someone here had already collected all 50?

Kevin

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Ud has had all sketch cards in hand before the national. The set has been completed by a FCB member. Will be in HOF set Gallery on FCB board soon.

Yeah, I know in the video it made it look like bug cards were gonna be done soon, with many already done and being shown off.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
redemption status changed to shipped, usually that happens AFTER i get the package, i also usually get a shipment notice a few days after it arrives so i'm guessing any day now, any one with a live dead bug yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts