Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever dealt with ebayer YANKEE4-EVER?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
He won two small auctions from me on 9/18/2011 and has yet to pay.
He has over 3,900 feedback @ 100%. Doesn't make sense as to why he/she wouldn't pay.
The total with shipping for the two items is $9.75.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i get non payers every week for every possible amount.
there is just no rhyme or reason anymore.
ive had 0 feedback not pay for hi end ( expected )
and 3000 not pay for lo end ( not expected )
i just put in the claim and get my fees back, i dont even ask
the buyers anymore.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Did you send a 2nd invoice? I usually wait 7 days and send a 2nd invoice so they get a reminder about having to pay. Sometimes they buy a few extra items and 1 gets lost in the shuffle or real life happens and an ebay auction gets forgotten. If that doesnt work... a few days later I file the Non Paying Bidder and that usually works.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
P_Manning 18 said:
Did you send a 2nd invoice? I usually wait 7 days and send a 2nd invoice so they get a reminder about having to pay. Sometimes they buy a few extra items and 1 gets lost in the shuffle or real life happens and an ebay auction gets forgotten. If that doesnt work... a few days later I file the Non Paying Bidder and that usually works.

Yes, I waited 8 days and sent a second invoice. Then I opened a case. The case will close and I will get my fees back on 10/4/2011.
No big deal but just odd that a someone with that high of a feedback score without a negative wouldn't pay for an auction under $10.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
boomo said:
the buyers anymore.

Word. I agree with this. In the end I could give a rat's about why the person didn't pay.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
boomo said:
the buyers anymore.

+1. I get about 10 a week and I just file the claims and don't bother asking. 90% of the time I file the claim, they pay, I ship the card.

The other 10% I get my fees back and relist. Not worth the headache, just file and move on.

Members online

Latest posts