Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB BGS Group Sub - Open for October

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: FCB Group Sub - Open for October

Chrome and Metal this month. Should mean an uptick in submissions.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Jaypers said:

I'm hopeful, although we usually see about a month lag.

Do we have an official Metal release date?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

masonphillip said:
Jaypers said:

I'm hopeful, although we usually see about a month lag.

Do we have an official Metal release date?

BG said next week, I believe.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
hofmichael said:
Not to side track the thread but when do you expect the PSA group sub to kick off?
Mike

Chris is still trying to get in touch with PSA to finalize the details on that, he's not having much luck.

and thus you can see why we currently HAVE a group sub with BGS and don't have one with PSA - we are working on it but its taking time for sure, we'll let you know as soon as we know.

autocut

On these submissions, can I add a couple of BGS errors to be fixed. One was mislabelled and one has the wrong sleeve inserted. Got permission from BGS to send back for correction, but haven't gotten around to it. May have 3 more cards to submit also.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
autocut said:
On these submissions, can I add a couple of BGS errors to be fixed. One was mislabelled and one has the wrong sleeve inserted. Got permission from BGS to send back for correction, but haven't gotten around to it. May have 3 more cards to submit also.

Yes you can - if it was an error within the FCB submission, it is fixed for free. If it is just something you want fixed otherwise a $5 reslabbing fee will apply.

autocut

masonphillip said:
autocut said:

Yes you can - if it was an error within the FCB submission, it is fixed for free. If it is just something you want fixed otherwise a $5 reslabbing fee will apply.

Wasn't a FCB submission, but did get confirmation from BGS to have it corrected free of charge. I can supply the email printed out with submission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
autocut said:
masonphillip said:
autocut said:

Wasn't a FCB submission, but did get confirmation from BGS to have it corrected free of charge. I can supply the email printed out with submission.

Then we can get that done! Send away!

Members online

Latest posts