Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBay User ID: 1950Packard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Anyone on FCB know this ID? I've been trying to get a hold of him about a deal and haven't been able to. Any help in contacting him would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
One last bump, hopefully someone will have some contact info or they can pass along a message that I'm trying to get in touch with him.

I contacted him though Ebay about a card and we agreed on a price. Took him a while, about two weeks, to send payment info and when I finally received that, I made a payment through PayPal. That was two or so weeks ago and PayPal lists the payment as unclaimed. I haven't been able to reach him through Ebay, but like I said I've had problems with that system delivering messages in the past. And I haven't had a response from the e-mail account he gave me to send a payment to. So I was hoping to get in touch with him outside of Ebay to finish the deal.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ronfromfresno said:
One last bump, hopefully someone will have some contact info or they can pass along a message that I'm trying to get in touch with him.

I contacted him though Ebay about a card and we agreed on a price. Took him a while, about two weeks, to send payment info and when I finally received that, I made a payment through PayPal. That was two or so weeks ago and PayPal lists the payment as unclaimed. I haven't been able to reach him through Ebay, but like I said I've had problems with that system delivering messages in the past. And I haven't had a response from the e-mail account he gave me to send a payment to. So I was hoping to get in touch with him outside of Ebay to finish the deal.
If it says it is un-claimed can't you pull it back then. And you out nothing :?:

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Pine Tar said:
ronfromfresno said:

If it says it is un-claimed can't you pull it back then. And you out nothing :?:

Yes, that would be the case, but I really want the card. It's pretty rare card and it might be the only chance I have at picking one up, so I'm willing to jump through a few hoops.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
ronfromfresno said:
Casebusters said:

Appreciate it, I have used the Ebay e-mail system to contact him in the past but the system is hit and miss, and it's been more a miss for me the last month or so. I'm looking for a direct e-mail, but again thanks for the help.

If you paid him with paypal, Can you just use that email address to contact him?

Members online

Latest posts