Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone on this site have a 2006 Josh Gibson Sterling Bat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Just curious if someone has one, and if so, which picture is on the front? I thought these cards were really cool and I'd love to buy one, but also just curious whose got one.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I've seen lots of scans, but actually don't personally know a single person who owns this card.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
ChasHawk said:
At least one member here posted one last year.

Also, I thought it was never confirmed to be a "real" Gibson bat.

You are right, it has never been confirmed to be a "real" Gibson bat. To the best of my knowledge this was a bat that he owned. They can't prove it was game used or used by him. Still a really, really cool card though. I haven't known anyone whose had one lol

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
The Josh Gibson bat was a Josh Gibson "Professional Model" and never attributed to Gibson. The item was made identical to a Josh Gibson Bat but was never used by or handled by Mr. Gibson.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
George_Calfas said:
The Josh Gibson bat was a Josh Gibson "Professional Model" and never attributed to Gibson. The item was made identical to a Josh Gibson Bat but was never used by or handled by Mr. Gibson.

No one has ever said with certainty that he didn't use the bat...where did you get that information?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I've seen quite of a bit of them even one on eBay right now. Just wanted to see if anyone on here had one..

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
so you can ask them which picture is on the front?

scratch.gif

homerun28aa said:
Just curious if someone has one, and if so, which picture is on the front? I thought these cards were really cool and I'd love to buy one, but also just curious whose got one.

Members online

Latest posts