Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Nice Topps Heritage Patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
A couple of months ago, I felt pretty excited to win this. This is the first year that Heritage has truly included patches, and only on the Clubhouse duals.

2011CCDR-RW.jpg

Somehow, I've managed to win these two to go along with it, even though I generally don't pick up duplicates of Heritage cards I already own (try not to, at least.) Just really neat pieces to have in my collection, and I think the 3 will display nicely together.

2011toppsheritageCCDR-RW2.jpg

2011toppsheritageCCDR-RW.jpg

Unfortunately, all 3 are a little dinged up, but Heritage has never been known for Gem Mint cards right out of the pack. I've also picked up the Gibson/Halladay below. Not sure if I'll pick up any more, because most of the ones I've seen have one or two plain jersey swatches.

2011CCDR-GH.jpg

Not looking to move any of them, just haven't posted a showoff thread in a while.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
It may just be because of my phone but that Gibson jersey appears more modern. He would have wore the flannel style during his playing days correct?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Those are really sweet patches, the three will look great together having duplicates of something like that is awesome collection looks better and better with each one you get. Congrats on the awesome stuff.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
PujolsCollector said:
It may just be because of my phone but that Gibson jersey appears more modern. He would have wore the flannel style during his playing days correct?

Gibson hung on long enough to play during the polyester era so it's probably from his playing days.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
trauty said:
PujolsCollector said:

Gibson hung on long enough to play during the polyester era so it's probably from his playing days.

It is not from Gibson playing days, PC is just good at mentioning the obvious. This patch type is a 2000+ jersey variation.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
George_Calfas said:
trauty said:
PujolsCollector said:

It is not from Gibson playing days, PC is just good at mentioning the obvious. This patch type is a 2000+ jersey variation.
Maybe I was just asking a question. I wish strasburgmania would come back so that I can get some of this negativity diverted away from me. TB is usually the one to point out the obvious by the way

Members online

Latest posts