Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who have you loaded up on during off season?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone been loading up on a player during the offseason hoping they breakout this year? I'm really high on Devin Harris since he's going to be starting point guard for the Nets this year. I think he's going to be 20ppg and his cards seems to be great buys right now. Bynum is another one I loaded up on after his injury. He says he's a 100% and the Lakers should be pretty nasty. Danny Granger is my dark horse. I think he's going to put up some huge numbers this year.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I agree, Bynum is going to be huge, well the team atleast.
I think Granger will do about the same as last year (which isn't that bad.)
Devin Harris + playing time (well starting time)= BEAST.

I've been loading up on Acie Law IV, learning from Bibby and being on the Hawks means that he rules.

And by loading up, I mean I picked up three topps chrome base cards.
lol :D
I now have more cards of him than any other rookie, 3 topps chrome and one regular topps
:oops:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone think Gerald Green might get a shot this year with Mavericks? Andre Iguodala with his new $80,000,000 contract might have a good year.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I haven't loaded up really, but I think Randy Foye will show himself worthy of being the top 10 pick that he was two years ago, since he's finally fully healthy. I also think Al Thornton will put up big numbers, and I am hanging onto a few Corey Brewer exquisites. Multi color RC auto patches are in the $20 range, so I think that's a ridiculously good buy.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Charlie villanueva- could breakout "again" this year? He's healthy and should start.
Andre Iguodala- Should put 20+ ppg. The addition of Elton Brand could make the Sixers pretty good.
Al Jefferson- He put up huge #'s last year. He's due for some love.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Marcus Williams- With Ellis out for most of the season he should get plenty of playing time. Could be a sleeper.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
al thornton. he'll be starting and with baron probably injured for half the season, he'l be the man for the clips

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Brandan Wright will break out this year if he gets some playing time.

img053.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Charlie villanueva- could breakout "again" this year? He's healthy and should start.
Andre Iguodala- Should put 20+ ppg. The addition of Elton Brand could make the Sixers pretty good.
Al Jefferson- He put up huge #'s last year. He's due for some love.
Yea I pick-up some Charlie myself. I also Like KandKCards pick of foye as I pick up a few nice cards of his also.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Al Thornton will up his scoring easily.....Marcus Williams now on GS, and both Devin Harris and Al Jefferson will put up some big numbers.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I can't say "loading up" but I have been trying to get as many Kevin Durant and Jeff Green cards I can since I'm a huge Sonics fan, and also Michael Beasley since I got to see him play last year in person at K-State. THANK GOD for a brother-in-law who goes there!

investments.jpg

Members online