Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The highest priced cards for the month of September...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Ever want to know what the highest priced Topps cards are for a given month? These 20 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of September. I have listed vintage and modern Top 10 lists. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thanks! Although my list is strictly Topps, I had to include the Bowman Chrome Strasburg. That is one sick card! :)

Craig from Texas

shanks25 said:
Good work. Thank you.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Dang, that 64 Stand-up Mantle. I remember seeing one of those sell on ebay for $1500 back around 2002 when I was getting into the PSA set registry and trying to decide on a 60s set to collect. That number stunned me then, and it's certainly not getting any cheaper.

BTW, I know you do a good job keeping up on this, but I think whatever you're doing to search is a little limited. I won a Triple Threads card in July for $645 but it didn't have 'Topps' in the title, so it's not included on the list. Not that I'm complaining, as I don't really want to be reminded of that fact every month, but other people might value that info.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you all for your kind (and not so kind) comments! Next month I will make it a better list by doing what has been suggested here. I want the list to be as accurate as possible and as one collector pointed out, if someone sells a Triple Threads card but does not include "Topps" in their title, then it has been left off my list. Next month will be different. Thank you all for your input!

Craig from Texas

Members online