Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are your thoughts on this? Ed Mathews AUTO PORCELAIN 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Those are very great looking pieces there. The box just makes it look even better. However, I always hate looking at the pictures of old Eddie, he didn't age well toward the end.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
I like mine better than any of those:

NolansCards016.jpg

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
DaleMurphyCollector said:
It's on my watch list.
Sorry DMC :( Good luck, I hope you win it.

Blitz,
Yeah, I agree. I am not necessarly into Porcelain cards but I guess I was wondering how many fans would like this type of thing.

Blaaakkkkkkkeee!
Landed my second orange ref out of a trade w/ chippernate. Maybe I can go for the print run, lol. When is your next IP adventure?

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
spahnandsain said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
It's on my watch list.
Sorry DMC :( Good luck, I hope you win it.

Blitz,
Yeah, I agree. I am not necessarly into Porcelain cards but I guess I was wondering how many fans would like this type of thing.

Blaaakkkkkkkeee!
Landed my second orange ref out of a trade w/ chippernate. Maybe I can go for the print run, lol. When is your next IP adventure?

You have to, I mean, you already have 8% of the print run, right? What's another 92? As for my next IP adventure, hopefully before the season starts, but I doubt it. The more important question is, when are you gonna join us for some games?

Latest posts