Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Hit The JACKPOT Last Night!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
So heres the story... Ive been looking for a box (I thought they were all in a 500 count box, turned out to be a shoe box) that has a GRady Sizemore/Nick Swisher Dual Auto & a Daisuke Matsuzaka Relic /35 in it, for atleast a month now... almost every day looking through boxes (I have over 100 varying sizes count boxes...) looking for these cards... and last night I decide to go into my closet to look for some 500 count boxes for some reason, and I find a shoe box. I decide to open the shoe box and BAM, I see what had to be 80 cards in toploaders :D So I check to see the cards, most arent good, but a few are! These Ive sold... but then I find the following cards-

img298-2.jpg

img298-1.jpg

img299.jpg

And for my randy Johnson collection!-

img298.jpg

And in this box was the Grady Sizemore/Nick Swisher auto Ive been looking for! AMAZING !

Very happy with this find, the Dice-k relic /35 is AWESOME! And I also got 105$ out of it!

Well, thanks for looking!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
CollectorsCorner said:
What are you showing the junk for? Lets see the dual! ;)

Didnt scan it, and I sold it! I was just looking for it to sell it, because it was the one card left that I KNEW I had and could sell. I was looking for it a couple months ago to sell, forgot about it, and recently started to look again. :D

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I really don't mean this to come out negative but (something negative always follows this statement)...

I feel like this is "hitting the jackpot" the same way finding the remote control is hitting the jackpot.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
yrocks2001 said:
I really don't mean this to come out negative but (something negative always follows this statement)...

I feel like this is "hitting the jackpot" the same way finding the remote control is hitting the jackpot.

Lol yeah it kinda is! I lose the remote a lot, so I know how much it sucks, and this was actually kinda like finding the remote!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
MacK said:
So you sold cards you couldn't locate?

NO, I sold them after I found them! :D I know a guy who buys everything (pretty much) and I sent him an email after I found them!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Dice-K Collector said:
MacK said:
So you sold cards you couldn't locate?

NO, I sold them after I found them! :D I know a guy who buys everything (pretty much) and I sent him an email after I found them!

Gotcha, lol

Well congrats on the quick sales then! I know a guy like that too, bbonly.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
flightposite said:
So hitting the jackpot equates to finding your own shat? :benson:

He makes a thread about something this worthless 2 or 3 times a day. I have just learned to ignore his posts. I was tricked into actually thinking he had something meaningful to say this time. Stupid me!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
AndruwHRJones said:
flightposite said:

He makes a thread about something this worthless 2 or 3 times a day. I have just learned to ignore his posts. I was tricked into actually thinking he had something meaningful to say this time. Stupid me!

Maybe he's excited and wants to share his excitement on here

Don't be a *********

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wow so now we lose one of our most respected player collectors because you guys just had to derail his thread! dicek just ignore em and come back.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
AndruwHRJones said:
flightposite said:

As well as you post in this my friend. ;) :p
Come on and just leave Kevin alone. Come and see the posts he makes and read them if you like. But if you think it is lame or not worth posting in...........THEN DON'T. :evil:

Kevin I'm glad to see you get excited over what ever makes you happen. Keeping on post your finds and what ever you want.
I for one like to see what it is you post next. :lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
wow so now we lose one of our most respected player collectors because you guys just had to derail his thread! dicek just ignore em and come back.

Where did he remotely say he was leaving?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
miguelcabrera said:

Where did he remotely say he was leaving?

His sig

Kevin, don't let detractors bother you. This is a public forum, if people get annoyed with what you post, THEY should leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online