Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two NL Game 5s on Friday nite?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
With Tat-Man hitting a Slam to open a nice lead after 1, it looks like there will be two Game 5s on Friday nite...

It'd be AZ (Kennedy) vs. Milwakee (Gallardo) first at 5:07 ET.

Then StL (Carpenter) vs. Philly (Halladay) at 8:37 ET.

There hadn't been a NLDS Game 5 since 2006, and now two in one night. Should be fun!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
gt2590 said:
With Tat-Man hitting a Slam to open a nice lead after 1, it looks like there will be two Game 5s on Friday nite...

There hadn't been a NLDS Game 5 since 2006, and now two in one night. Should be fun!

Yanks and Detroit too?

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, that would be tomorrow.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Long ways to go in AZ yet :|

By which of course I meant the DBacks still have more runs to score :? Gonna be a long wait until tomorrow afternoon

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Brewer Andy said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":250t7u2j]Long ways to go in AZ yet :|

By which of course I meant the DBacks still have more runs to score :? Gonna be a long wait until tomorrow afternoon[/quote:250t7u2j]

:lol:

I have faith in the Brewers. It's going to be an awesome game to be at, that's for sure! What sucks is it starts at 3 my time, and I'll still be at work. It's been bugging me about the playoffs this year, too many early games.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Sick lineup of games for Friday night but hopefully the Yanks blow it at home tonight

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
gt2590 said:

Possible pitching matchup of the season.

I'm excited.

Members online