Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys

having some coffee today for the first time in several months, mostly because I had a gift card...:lol:

here's my question though...does (unnamed giant coffee chain) have a NON-burnt roast?

I know they are a hugely succesful, multi-national company...but I feel like I'm drinking hot water filtered through and ashtray...:?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Charlie if its the one that a certain mt'er works for, then no,they all taste like that lol
only way to get good flavor from them is to brew at home.

Morning

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Made a big boo boo in my store yesterday ::facepalm::

That one hurt :|

At least a member got it.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
ChasHawk said:
good morning boys

having some coffee today for the first time in several months, mostly because I had a gift card...:lol:

here's my question though...does (unnamed giant coffee chain) have a NON-burnt roast?

I know they are a hugely succesful, multi-national company...but I feel like I'm drinking hot water filtered through and ashtray...:?
Pike Place sucks butt (sorry Alex)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
ChasHawk said:
good morning boys

Over/under on how many time Charlie has done this?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning men

was woke up an hour earlier than normal by my oldest daughter and her mysterious rash so I will need to take her to the doctor this morning and hopefully get this figured out. Got the day off from work today and have plans to hit Bass Pro this afternoon so that I'm ready for my fishing trip tomorrow. Hoping to get my workout in today as well but the routine is already messed up so who knows.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
ChasHawk said:
good morning boys

Over/under on how many time Charlie has done this?

Over

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts