Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Twins Fans - Come on in and see if you can help me out......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
I have heard absolutely nothing about Twinsfest for this year. I know it is a little over 3 months away, but being from Iowa I need to plan way ahead. To get days off in January I need to have my time off request in by the end of this month. Has anyone heard any rumors? Is it supposed to be back at the Metrodome? Anyone heard dates? Anything at all??? Any help would be appreciated. I will take solid facts, as well as rumors, whatever you've got!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Always the last weekend of January, so Jan 27th - 29th
99% sure it will be back at the dome
I believe that the Bob Feller Museum already has a few players lined up for the event

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
You've been thanked! I know Scott that runs the Bob Feller Museum and didn't even think to reach out to him for details. Much appreciated!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Bottom of the Feller homepage:

Minnesota Twinsfest 2012 - more details to come.

Hockey Legend, Bobby Hull

Jeff Reardon

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
This gives me an idea. I know there are several Twins fans on these boards. Would anyone be up for an FCB meet and greet like they did at the National?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Traditionally, we've met at Hubert's across from the Dome on Friday afternoon. Usually get about 7-8 guys who say they'll be there, and it turned out to be me, Chris, Craig F., Bo, Alex, and --back in the day--Raymond. But Friday is tough because people have to get off of work, sitters, etc. When my kids were younger I got stuck with that myself a few times. (and got crap for it)

I'm all for Hubert's on Friday again since last year's was a wash. Getting together on Saturday or Sunday is tough because everybody wants to be in different lines and such at the same time. Not impossible, but it can be tough to wrangle. As it gets closer, I'm sure we'll have an "official" thread about it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Dave St. Peter confirmed it is 27th-29th at the Dome.

Feller museum confirmed they are bringing in Hull and Reardon.

That's all the info out there right now. None of the rest of it is released until about 2 weeks before.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Also confirmed - TBT will go on and on about going and then post afterwards about his hard luck in not being able to make it. Bazinga.

Sorry, had to do it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
flightposite said:
Also confirmed - TBT will go on and on about going and then post afterwards about his hard luck in not being able to make it. Bazinga.

Sorry, had to do it.

I usually make TwinsFest. Only Saturday. I may make 8 threads about how I didn't get my game jerseys, but we will see....

:)

ideal0024

Jan 22, 2009
Maplewood, MN
Greg Cleveland said:
Traditionally, we've met at Hubert's across from the Dome on Friday afternoon. Usually get about 7-8 guys who say they'll be there, and it turned out to be me, Chris, Craig F., Bo, Alex, and --back in the day--Raymond. But Friday is tough because people have to get off of work, sitters, etc. When my kids were younger I got stuck with that myself a few times. (and got crap for it)

I'm all for Hubert's on Friday again since last year's was a wash. Getting together on Saturday or Sunday is tough because everybody wants to be in different lines and such at the same time. Not impossible, but it can be tough to wrangle. As it gets closer, I'm sure we'll have an "official" thread about it.

Wow, no love my couple of appearances!

Bo...it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!!

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
ideal0024 said:
Bo...it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!!

Well, as long as I don't get stuck with another 0-3 feedback bidder, too many lately. But as of now, I'd take a pretty nice hit on it... as per usual.

Latest posts