Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another ebay bidder to block - dogmagoric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Guy is a total assclown. He bought a card from me on ebay and then immediately told me he couldn't pay for 2 weeks. Fine. He pays after the 2 weeks and I ship immediately. The price of the card has now gone down since he made the purchase, so he has a case of buyer's remorse, claiming "condition issues," and asks for a refund. Or rather, writes me an E-mail asking for a refund and then 1 HOUR LATER E-mails me wanting to know why I haven't responded to remedy the situation and informing me he's already shipped the card back to me. Remember, I gave him 2 WEEKS to pay and he's giving me less than 2 HOURS to respond to his demand for a refund.

His initial E-mail also suggested a "partial refund" would suffice, in this case if I wanted to refund him $50 of his $85 purchase price. I don't play that game anyway and wouldn't have complied, but I didn't have the chance to respond anyway. Of course I get the card back and it's in worse condition than what I sent to him.

Don't waste your time, he poses as a big timer claiming to "spend thousands blah blah blah" but then he backs out on an $85 purchase. Avoid.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Yeah...it's been crazy lately. Got neg'd for not giving a guy a refund after 2 weeks...and Ebay sided with him. Even though i'm in Canada, and I state that it can take up to 3 weeks to get there :/

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
As much as I love reading about these ebay goofballs we have a sticky for all these ebay dolts I often go there to read up on the losers.

Members online

Latest posts