Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chuck Knoblauch is pissed! At something

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Knobby probably got the yips - but instead of throwing, it affected something else. ;)

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I love social networks. It's more fun to see people dig their own hole or show their true personality than the gossip and rumors do.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
I like the comment...

DubaiAtNight Sat 08 Oct 2011 4:41 AM Knoblauch simply intended to type "Honey, can I get a kiss?" But, as usual, his attempt to get to first base careened wildly off course.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
I like the comment...

DubaiAtNight Sat 08 Oct 2011 4:41 AM Knoblauch simply intended to type "Honey, can I get a kiss?" But, as usual, his attempt to get to first base careened wildly off course.

THAT is the funniest thing I have read in a looooonng time.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Check the Minneapolis Star Tribune archives. I wanna say a week or two back in the Sunday paper, they had an excellent write up about Knoblauch and what he's been up to. I hope to God, that one year he shows up at TwinsFest, because there are still many Twins fans that appreciate what he did for the franchise.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
55_marlins_sp said:
Check the Minneapolis Star Tribune archives. I wanna say a week or two back in the Sunday paper, they had an excellent write up about Knoblauch and what he's been up to. I hope to God, that one year he shows up at TwinsFest, because there are still many Twins fans that appreciate what he did for the franchise.

This one?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/130322473.html

All I got from it is he sits in self pity everyday for getting some garbage thrown at him. We will NEVER see him in Minnesota again.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
TBTwinsFan said:
55_marlins_sp said:

This one?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/130322473.html

All I got from it is he sits in self pity everyday for getting some garbage thrown at him. We will NEVER see him in Minnesota again.

Well, at the time he was a top tier 2B on a team that was going nowhere. I'd wanna get out and try to win a title too. Again, if I were to ever meet him, I'd thank him for his years in MN, especially the '91 season.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
55_marlins_sp said:
TBTwinsFan said:
http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/130322473.html[/url]

Well, at the time he was a top tier 2B on a team that was going nowhere. I'd wanna get out and try to win a title too. Again, if I were to ever meet him, I'd thank him for his years in MN, especially the '91 season.[/quote:2s8f1znz]

You're right. He did do a lot for this team.

Members online