Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Saturday 10/8 Morning Thread=============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've been shopping for a case or two and some single cards . coffee 's nice been on since 7:00 . Get to pick up G/K's at 9 :D :D :D :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:
I've been shopping for a case or two and some single cards . coffee 's nice been on since 7:00 . Get to pick up G/K's at 9 :D :D :D :D

What are you checking out Barry?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Goooooooooooooooooooooood morning all. Won't be around much today. Spending most of the day sorting, scanning, and listing getting ready for next penny auction day (if they ever have another one)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys!

had a great time with Olivia at Chuck E Cheese last night, but she didn't get to bed until almost 10:00

then she decided it would be a great idea to wake up at 5:30... ::facepalm::

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
needing newer football and basketball . I do buy some misc bulk off bay. I'm still sorting 12,000 i picked up in Pittsburgh. Need the newer to mix in with junk years i have tons of to make team packs better value . I have 6 boxes going to team colletors for their other teams cards . Sorted 1200 Marineers junk last night and who needs SABO i did about 1000 Reds lots of Sabo

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ChasHawk said:
good morning boys!

had a great time with Olivia at Chuck E Cheese last night, but she didn't get to bed until almost 10:00

then she decided it would be a great idea to wake up at 5:30... ::facepalm::

Good deal Charlie. Did you win any tickets/prizes or do they even do that anymore?

Members online

Latest posts