Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy baseball options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gldneagles311

Aug 10, 2008
N. Bergen, NJ
Guys/Gals:

What fantasy baseball site do you guys use?

I've narrowed it down to ESPN.com, MLB.com, & yahoo.com.

what do you recommend? is there another one that i don't know about? the reason for your choice would be nice, but if not....thats cool

thanks...

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
You have to go with TSN.com (the Sporting News). Their the only 1 I know of that offers prizes in Free Leagues, and you can join pay leagues for like $14.99/$19.99 and get cash for finishing in the Top 500, top of your league prize, etc.

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
I think CBS is the best user interface but I dont think they have free leagues. Both Dynasty leagues im in use that one.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
pujolsjunkie said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
yahoo. nothing else is even close.

Yahoo is the worst man...

The only thing that ESPN has that yahoo doesn't is free live scoring, but I'd rather pay $10 to get it on yahoo and use their format. The site navigation is so much easier and everything is where you'd expect it to be.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
pujolsjunkie said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
yahoo. nothing else is even close.

Yahoo is the worst man...

The only thing that ESPN has that yahoo doesn't is free live scoring, but I'd rather pay $10 to get it on yahoo and use their format. The site navigation is so much easier and everything is where you'd expect it to be.

I don't like ESPN either - I advocated CBS. You have to pay, but you get what you pay for.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Easily CBS Sportsline. Anything else, I consider pretty bad. Yahoo has gotten better, but no where near Sportsline.