Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any alternatives to a MJ Roop Binder??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I would like to store my sets in three ring binders and then protect them from dust by putting the binders in slip covers but I am beginning to think that ever since MJ Roop went out of business, no such animal exists. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I was thinking of trying these:
21veuHz7OSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Archival-Methods-Matching-Three-Binder/dp/B0030O141C
I don't think they come with page lifters though.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
jeremy said:
can someone post a picture of these with cards in them so i can see how they look
I would post but they are packed up because I am moving.It will be 2 weeks before I get unpacked.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
uniquebaseballcards said:
I was thinking of trying these:
21veuHz7OSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Archival-Methods-Matching-Three-Binder/dp/B0030O141C
I don't think they come with page lifters though.

I use these for my Topps and Bowman sets. They look great, but they are pricey. Sometime soon I'll take a picture of my shelves with these.

I bought the first one about 3-4 years ago.

Get on their email list and they send discount codes on occasion. They also sell page lifters - but they are also not cheap. I buy from the direct site, not through Amazon.

This thread is the first I've seen of the others I may give them a try due to the price.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Big Mac McGwire said:
Not to get off topic but there no longer produced graded card boxes were top of the line. I might have to pick up another on eBay or amazon. I originally purchased 1 just for McGwires but that box is now completely filled.

87b93796.jpg
Try aboxfactory.com .It is the same thing without the Roop logo.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you all who have responded! I agree with Jeremy and I would like to see a picture with the cards. The binders on Amazon are $40-$50 each which are probably too pricey for my sets from 1952 to present. Although the price of $1.25 per binder is very appealing for the ones listed on the other web site, I am hesitant to put one set in two binders. Not really sure what I am going to do at this point but more pictures will definitely help with my decision! Any one else have ideas??? Thanks!!

Craig from Texas

jeremy said:
can someone post a picture of these with cards in them so i can see how they look

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
cparker94 said:
Thank you all who have responded! I agree with Jeremy and I would like to see a picture with the cards. The binders on Amazon are $40-$50 each which are probably too pricey for my sets from 1952 to present. Although the price of $1.25 per binder is very appealing for the ones listed on the other web site, I am hesitant to put one set in two binders. Not really sure what I am going to do at this point but more pictures will definitely help with my decision! Any one else have ideas??? Thanks!!

Craig from Texas

jeremy said:
PM sent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts