Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Out of four (4) Teams in Playoffs!!!! Da Brewers Are .......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
The most energetic team..

My $$$$$$ benjamins...Yayo...w/e u wanna call it ....IT'S THE BREWERS that will take it all!!!

D3sPiTE maH hAT3 f0 Nyjer....dA dUd3 izzZ to0 to0 2 gheTt0...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Picture094.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:

My $$$$$$ benjamins...Yayo...w/e u wanna call it ....IT'S THE BREWERS that will take it all!!!

America's future, people

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

lol....iF dRizzZy S3e DiZ....??

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

I'm not fluent in stupid. Please translate to English

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

I don't know what you are saying.

I absolutely HATE the Brewers... I mean, almost more than I HATE the Cubs... I hope the Cardinals beat them so bad they fall to last place for the next few years to avoid humiliation. I die a little bit inside every time they score a run and I take LOTS of joy whenever one strikes out or pops up.

I may have some issues to work out.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

If you were smart enought....You would not need me to translate...Lay off the Jack Daniels!!!! Oh and Josh Hamilton...I will get next year...You will see....10 Times In Person!!! BoYyyaaA!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

If you were smart enought....You would not need me to translate...Lay off the Jack Daniels!!!! Oh and Josh Hamilton...I will get next year...You will see....10 Times In Person!!! BoYyyaaA!

:lol: Thank you for that :lol:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:

America's future, people

If you were smart enough, you wouldn't type how an 11 year old girl texts

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="jlvjr16":233l5v3p]The most energetic team..

America's future, people

If you were smart enough, you wouldn't type how an 11 year old girl texts[/quote:233l5v3p]

Again...You do not understand Sarcasm!!! Or do you want me to help you define sarcasm just like how you mommy holds it for you when you do Peepee!!! :lol:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":1nw2jw6h][quote="jlvjr16":1nw2jw6h]The most energetic team..

America's future, people

If you were smart enough, you wouldn't type how an 11 year old girl texts[/quote:1nw2jw6h]

Again...You do not understand Sarcasm!!! Or do you want me to help you define sarcasm just like how you mommy holds it for you when you do Peepee!!! :lol:[/quote:1nw2jw6h]

I can't possibly understand sarcasm when I can't decipher your egregious spelling and grammatical errors.

You write like you have severe brain damage

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="jlvjr16":6ma5c0ws][quote="JoshHamilton":6ma5c0ws][quote="jlvjr16":6ma5c0ws]The most energetic team..

America's future, people

If you were smart enough, you wouldn't type how an 11 year old girl texts[/quote:6ma5c0ws]

Again...You do not understand Sarcasm!!! Or do you want me to help you define sarcasm just like how you mommy holds it for you when you do Peepee!!! :lol:[/quote:6ma5c0ws]

I can't possibly understand sarcasm when I can't decipher your egregious spelling and grammatical errors.

You write like you have severe brain damage[/quote:6ma5c0ws]

UghhHh...Let a man do a little boys Job!!! Do you want me to fully explain to you the sarcasm of the grammatical errors or what?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
jlvjr16 said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":1p2upajx][quote="jlvjr16":1p2upajx][quote="JoshHamilton":1p2upajx][quote="jlvjr16":1p2upajx]The most energetic team..

America's future, people

If you were smart enough, you wouldn't type how an 11 year old girl texts[/quote:1p2upajx]

Again...You do not understand Sarcasm!!! Or do you want me to help you define sarcasm just like how you mommy holds it for you when you do Peepee!!! :lol:[/quote:1p2upajx]

You write like you have severe brain damage[/quote:1p2upajx]

UghhHh...Let a man do a little boys Job!!! Do you want me to fully explain to you the sarcasm of the grammatical errors or what?[/quote:1p2upajx]

You type like this in every post you make. There isn't any sarcasm, just a piss-poor grasp of the English language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts