Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought this, Have you ever seen an auto this nice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I know these are coming down, and saw a bgs 9.5 sell for under $700 the other day, but I have never seen an auto on this card that was this nice before. Every one that I have seen were signed with a bad marker and have spots of ink missing, and all look crappy to me. (plus i like psa!) BTW, anyone have a psa membership and know the pop report?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330623082203

$(KGrHqIOKiQE58KD+mO4BOjldIuNKg~~_12.JPG

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
Population 126 PSA 10's out of 320 graded.
thanks for the info...thats almost as many as bgs 9.5s (134 bgs 9.5)...interesting to know...usually there are alot more BGS than PSA on the modern cards? I was hoping there were a LOT less (bummer). Anyway, I am certain there are a LOT less of these cards with nice autos than the normal "bad ink" autos that are common on this card.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I bid on that. I think you got a very solid price. Another copy sold for $1000 recently. I think the bidding stayed a bit low because the seller had no feedback from selling, but based on the pictures it seemed pretty clear he had the cards and had not stolen the scans or anything.

The autograph is as nice as it gets on those.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
I bid on that. I think you got a very solid price. Another copy sold for $1000 recently. I think the bidding stayed a bit low because the seller had no feedback from selling, but based on the pictures it seemed pretty clear he had the cards and had not stolen the scans or anything.

The autograph is as nice as it gets on those.

Thanks...it almost maxed my snipe bid of $855 though...I was hoping for a little closer to the bgs 9.5 price (grin).

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I've got one too that I'm going to list as soon as I stop being so lazy. While some auto's truly do have no bubbling at all, yours is definitely on the better end.

The card in my sig has a pretty bad auto (it received a 9).

Here's my PSA 10 too, for reference:

The auto is fairly decent on it.

PujolsSPXPSA.png

The one before yours actually got $1150 so you definitely got a great price. I'd be hoping for around a grand on mine.

Zach

Members online

Latest posts