Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Preview Mockups of Ichiro's Leaf Metal Ultimate Patch Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Any chance we could keep this thread civil? :D

Let's find out.

Just got this email from BG:

These are the mockups for the LEAF ULTIMATE ICHIRO SUZUKI AUTOGRAPHED PATCH CARDS..... These are redemptions in Leaf Metal Draft Baseball.. They should be filled within 30 days... ALL ON CARD... ALL PATCHES.. All Patches will be databased on our website to counter patch fakers....... All cards are thick (120pt) and Silver on sides and around Patch in center are Silver foil (center foil is ETCHED!)… Hope you enjoy!

Ichiro_Jersey_Auto.jpg

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Looks good. I love the fact that BG is making an online database to document all of the patches so that we know for sure that the patch is real.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
WIN!
Originality is always best!

"All Patches will be databased on our website to counter patch fakers......" - Finally!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
MartinFFcollector said:
All Patches will be databased on our website to counter patch fakers.......

Awesome!

This alone like the guy or not shows us he listens to the hobbyists.

Good job BG on databasing.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Patch cards and auto cards have been done before. Why not come-up with an original idea?

:mrgreen:

I kid I kid. These look really nice. Definitely a better option than the non-patch option. The patch also brings an aura of "licensed card" in that there is an actual Mariners jersey on the card.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Looks awesome!

If BG had purchased a GU jersey of Ichiro for this product, I wish he could include the MLB logoman patch on this as a #1/1 autoed...

Laundry tag patch auto #1/1 as well

These inclusions could just make it over the top good!

Dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Can someone who's good with photoshop h :mrgreen: umor me and put the mlb logoman patch in the lockup as well as the laundry tag and see how purty they'd look?

Dave

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
daveyou said:
Can someone who's good with photoshop h :mrgreen: umor me and put the mlb logoman patch in the lockup as well as the laundry tag and see how purty they'd look?

Dave
Sure, but that's like $150/hr work... ;)

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
Mahoody said:
I know these are just mock ups
But I have a recommendation just so that there's no confusion with these cards

I suggest that the card states Game Worn Patch instead of Jersey

+1

Needless to say they look awesome!

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
daveyou said:

Dave

Not very good with Photoshop but here you go :lol:

leaf.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts