Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OKC Show this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I thought about going but my last experience wasnt all that great. I spent 6-7 hours going thru tons of boxes and basically forcing myself to by a couple things so i wouldnt leave empty handed. I settled for some raw vintage in lower condition than i would normally buy. I also had two sellers get snippy with me because i was asking "stupid" questions about vintage stuff i had never seen before. One of them even asked me why i even came to look for vintage if i didnt know what i was doing. I got some supplies I needed and some junk wax to rip, but overall it was not a good experience. I am not sure it is worth my time/gas/loss of overtime to go to this one. I would love to go but it just doesnt seem like there is ever any sellers there with the type of stuff i like.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
383astro said:
I thought about going but my last experience wasnt all that great. I spent 6-7 hours going thru tons of boxes and basically forcing myself to by a couple things so i wouldnt leave empty handed. I settled for some raw vintage in lower condition than i would normally buy. I also had two sellers get snippy with me because i was asking "stupid" questions about vintage stuff i had never seen before. One of them even asked me why i even came to look for vintage if i didnt know what i was doing. I got some supplies I needed and some junk wax to rip, but overall it was not a good experience. I am not sure it is worth my time/gas/loss of overtime to go to this one. I would love to go but it just doesnt seem like there is ever any sellers there with the type of stuff i like.

Last one I went to was in June, and yeah, it was pretty bad. Hopefully this one will have more tables. I think it'll be at least 40-50 tables this time hopefully. There's a few decent prospect type guys always there and a ton of football/basketball stuff. usually.

Members online

Latest posts