Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the least collected player in the past 15 years?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'd like to hear who you think is the least collected player in the past 15 years. As in - every time you come across one of his cards in your collection, you cringe or sigh because you know it is near impossible to move the damn thing.

Let's say the player has to be in at least 40-50 sets. That way you don't start shouting out players like Mike Rabelo or Rico Washington.

I'm not talking about how bad they sucked. Just their value in the hobby.

For me it's Jason Schmidt. That guy is the bane of my #'d cards. No one collects him and he played for at least TWO big market teams!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
TomMurry said:
Ryan Garko ;)

Yes but if I have a Garko you need, you would take it. Therefore he is collected. I've sold a few of his cards to Indians collectors as well.

I'm not sure a Jason Schmidt collector even exists. Even Giants and Dodgers collectors don't want him!

braden

Aug 7, 2008
For a three-time AS, Vernon Wells. Even in Toronto his stuff was impossible to move.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Hampton, Bradley, and Sexson are all good ones. I have trouble moving their stuff.

I can move V Wells and Grieve.

1988RedSox

Feb 16, 2009
Maine
Oddly enough, Pedro Martinez's cards were tough to move back in the early 2000s when I tried selling his cards on ebay. I could never figure out why.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Well Kevin Cameron, mike rabelo. Just two guys from 07sp authentic that I remember that absolutely no one collects (sorry if someone does collect them, ive never seen one though.)

Members online

Latest posts