Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAILDAY: HUGE Chipper Jones PC addition! + a lil Jeter too!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChipperFanInChicago

Jan 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Huge mailday this week. So glad i could add these to my PC. Let me know what ya think! Jeter/Chipper Dual auto is from 1999 Stadium Club and both autos are on card! And the museum...well we all know how sweet those are!
Sorry for the mediocre scans, i rushed to get em scanned!
museumjeterchip.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Wow man, that's a fantastic pair of cards you got in. I love those old Co-Signers, too - you picked up one of the best, I imagine

I always liked the co signers. Especially a sweet tandem of 2 future Hall Of Famers.

The Museum Collection is absolutely gorgeous. Chippers Museum Collection has commanded one the highest average costs' out of the set. Granted there are only 10, Chipper Collectors obviously have been fighting tooth and nail to get one.
Congrats on 2 very nice additions

After seeing jaw dropping beautiful cards like the Chipper , i can only hope and pray that my Longoria Museum Collection Redemption gets filled. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ChipperFanInChicago

Jan 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yea the chips have been going like crazy. It was amazing to see the first one sell for like 270-280 then the next one a day later went for 340 or something ridiculous. They are def. beautiful cards. Scans do not do them justice. Yea, my buddy is hoping the fill the Frank thomas ones too. I feel like with such a high demand for these already, they will have no choice but to fill them.

Members online

Latest posts