Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Diamond Giveaway Mailday! [Breaking A Set!]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I got a 1977 :)D) unopened pack, and got one of the best cards possible... "Dick Pole'!!!

I also got a Diamond Topps Giveaway Set of 660 cards. I will be breaking the set and giving cards to people BY REQUEST!

Everything except for the Dick Pole is available, I think that may be the start of a new PC... funny or awesomely named players!

Let me know if you need any of the cards from the set, the 1977 pack, or the diamond die-cut Gaby Sanchez! If you ask for the gaba sanchez, Im going to ask that you be a marlins or gaby sanchez collector! Thanks! :)

Dodgers, Yankees, Matt Laporta, Pirates, Venters, Hanson, Beachy, Longoria, Twins, Jordan Zimmerman, A's & Zito & Pujols are gone from the set!

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
the way people think of dick pole's name is just foul, i'm tellin ya, it ain't fair :D
when i got my set in i was gonna sell it off but i just cant, i like the anniversary stamp and the foil line over their names.
did you check all of the cards for any damage?

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
pujols5hof said:
the way people think of dick pole's name is just foul, i'm tellin ya, it ain't fair :D
when i got my set in i was gonna sell it off but i just cant, i like the anniversary stamp and the foil line over their names.
did you check all of the cards for any damage?

Theres a couple with messed up foil, but other than that no damage!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I could use the Phillies from the set. i have the complete set too but i want to leave it sealed. I can send you this for them:
MATSUAKADAISUKE.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I could use the Justin Upton, Justin Smoak and Drew Storen singles, if still available...

I think you're sending me a Contest package already, if that helps! :D

As for good names, if you go Multi-sport, try this one:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts