Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALCS Game 5 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think the Leyland HOF article on ESPN.com was written before the IBB last nite...

and JH, what office is left for Cruz to run for if he walks-off in the Series clincher?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
I think the Leyland HOF article on ESPN.com was written before the IBB last nite...

and JH, what office is left for Cruz to run for if he walks-off in the Series clincher?

I'm running out of presidencies. What's next? Galaxy? Stratosphere?

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
Verlander is throwing too many pitches, especially with Benoit and Valverde unavailable. He is throwing absolute gas right now though. Not sure if it's just the gameday, but he seems to be getting squeezed on some of these pitches.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I think these three look a lot like each other.

M.Young_.jpg

Jeff-Gordon.jpg

200_411a3fcc-00159-062d9-400cbb49

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Why is Jackson still the leadoff hitter for the Tigers. It seems like he strikes out every at bat. Santiago should take the leadoff sport and bat jackson 8 or 9.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I wouldn't pitch to Cruz anymore unless he is up with no one on, and more than a one run lead. He's single-handedly won all the games for Texas. It could potentially be 3-1 Detroit without his play.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
nborton said:
I wouldn't pitch to Cruz anymore unless he is up with no one on, and more than a one run lead. He's single-handedly won all the games for Texas. It could potentially be 3-1 Detroit without his play.

I couldnt agree more. I also think they need to drop Jackson in the lineup he strikes out way to much. The Tigers need to get runs early and Jackson's strikeouts dont help anything.

Members online

Latest posts