Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this too good to be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
craiger122003 said:
Well is paying 500 plus for a bunch of base cards a deal ?

Considering the fact most online retailers currently list the cases at around $650, I believe he got a decent deal. As for your comment; at the end of the day we all collect nothing more than cardboard pictures of athletes. Food for thought.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
When you look at the current market value for these cases, you got a good deal on them. Whether or not they have that much of value inside the boxes is another story, but you could easily resell this case for at least a $60-$80 profit with no problems, if that's something you were interested in.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
With the glut of products coming in the next month I think you will see the price of most of them dropping.Topps is releasing to much product at one time.Competing against themselves should drop the market value of most of these products.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Im gonna open it and sell whatever hits I get. I figure I can get $145 back immediately from the 72 Diamond Redemption cards alone.

That leaves $385 over the rest of the 12 boxes - Hopefully Ill get a decent hit and that will nail it. If not I should be able to get real close to my money back with the inserts, SPs and Game Used and Autos.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
hofmichael said:
With the glut of products coming in the next month I think you will see the price of most of them dropping.Topps is releasing to much product at one time.Competing against themselves should drop the market value of most of these products.

Last year I bought a case of Topps Update real late after the price drops and it still wont come close to this price though.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
glewis22 said:
Im gonna open it and sell whatever hits I get. I figure I can get $145 back immediately from the 72 Diamond Redemption cards alone.

That leaves $385 over the rest of the 12 boxes - Hopefully Ill get a decent hit and that will nail it. If not I should be able to get real close to my money back with the inserts, SPs and Game Used and Autos.

Don't forget base sets/lots.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
homerun28aa said:
When you look at the current market value for these cases, you got a good deal on them. Whether or not they have that much of value inside the boxes is another story, but you could easily resell this case for at least a $60-$80 profit with no problems, if that's something you were interested in.

How would you suggest going about doing that? Im definitely interested.

Members online

Latest posts