Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collecting Milestone - 200th Different Orioles Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I only collect certified autographs featuring the O's logo/uniform and there about 215 different players that I know have one, I now have 200 of them. I just finished updating my bucket with all of the scans, here they are. Here are the bigger ones I still need that are tough to find, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Eric Davis
Dwight Evans
Sid Fernandez
Harold Reynolds
Robin Roberts
Sammy Sosa
B.J. Surhoff

The 200th auto is actually one of the most expensive that I have bought... It is the only one that I have ever seen, there are 11 total.

SmithLee.jpg

Here are some of my other favorites...

AlomarRoberto.jpg
BainesHarold.jpg
BelleAlbert.jpg
BoddickerMike.jpg
CarterJoe.jpg
ClarkWill.jpg
DeCincesDoug.jpg
HargroveMike.jpg
HendricksElrod.jpgJacksonReggie.jpg
KeyJimmy.jpg
LynnFred.jpg
MarshFreddie.jpg
MartinezDennis.jpg
McNallyDave.jpg
MoyerJamie.jpg
MurrayEddie.jpg
MussinaMike.jpg
PalmeiroRafael.jpg
PalmerJim.jpg
RipkenCal.jpg
RobinsonBrooks.jpg
RobinsonFrank.jpg
SchillingCurt.jpg
TejadaMiguel.jpg
WeaverEarl.jpg
ZuverinkGeorge.jpg

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Re: Collecting Milestone - 200th Different O's Autograph

Well done! Truly a milestone to get all those autographs in Oriole uniforms.

I really like the DeCinces auto!

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

Fantastic collection. I love the Hargrove...those cards are almost impossible to come by. I've been searching for the Gene Lamont for years. Do you only collect certified O's autos, or do you also go after IP/TTM autos?

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008

subject to change said:
Fantastic collection. I love the Hargrove...those cards are almost impossible to come by. I've been searching for the Gene Lamont for years. Do you only collect certified O's autos, or do you also go after IP/TTM autos?

Thanks, I actually have 2 of the Hargrove's because I was able to pick the 2nd up cheap and knew how hard they were to find. Another oddball tough one to find is the Eli Marrero from Topps Opening Day. I try to pick those up when I see them also. I have only seen a few and I have 2 of them as well.

I only collect certified auto's. Have considered IP/TTM but chasing the certified ones is enough for now.

Members online