Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 FroZSnack Lids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Just traded for some of these. I've never had them, what is a fair price for the big guys like Jeter and McGwire?

1999FroZSnackLids.jpg

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Another question, does anyone know if the the green, pink, and blue lid color variations are any more rare than the others? Is there a variation for each player? Ended up with 13 lids and they are all the green lid variation.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
If you find a Frank Thomas please let me know. Price wise, I really don't know. A lot of potential, but possibly dead in the water as well.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
You need a Frank? Bummer, didn't get one. By the way, you Thomas collectors are very stealth. I put a bunch of oddball stuff on eBay. The Thomas lots all have the most views and watches by far, but no bids.

There is one bidding anomaly where one item has 15 times as many views as anything else in 3 days. 56 Views and 1 watch. The item is a 1996 Albert Belle Pro Mag Die Cut magnet. Only thing I can figure is one dude with OCD?

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
tpeichel said:
Another question, does anyone know if the the green, pink, and blue lid color variations are any more rare than the others? Is there a variation for each player? Ended up with 13 lids and they are all the green lid variation.

Tim, I have a green, blue & orange Henderson. I have only come across the one orange Henderson, but have had a couple of blues & greens. I noticed you mention a pink one, could this be the orange?

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
henderson939 said:
tpeichel said:

Tim, I have a green, blue & orange Henderson. I have only come across the one orange Henderson, but have had a couple of blues & greens. I noticed you mention a pink one, could this be the orange?

The scan I saw looked pink or red. If you have one in hand that looks orange, I'll go with that.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I also have blue, green, and an orange. I have seen one that looked like a misprint or maybe an early version that had a basically black and white picture inside.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
henderson939 said:
tpeichel said:

DSCI0731.jpg

DSCI0732.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
get a Canseco at all? I have one of these but I'd have to look to see what it is as I'm not sure its even this year or this brand off hand.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Did not get a Canseco. Here is what I did get to make this simpler.

Gwynn
Jeter
McGwire
Matt Williams
Larry Walker
Kerry Wood
Jeff Bagwell
Mike Piazza
Greg Vaughn

With a few dupes.

Members online