Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A question about that digging game at Topps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
I dug 3 times and I got 3 virtual rings in all. Does every dig guarantee a prize or are the rings just something you would expect from a Cracker Jack box? Is it even worth it to pay for shipping?

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
I don't believe the rings are something you can redeem for. I sold all of the game cards I pulled so I didn't enter any codes, but I think you collect the rings and at certain points you can collect prizes. I.E. After 15 rings you win... After 20 rings you win....
The only "rings" they are giving or gave away are the 10? that were the ultimate prize for collecting all the virtual rings. I believe that of the 10 only one contains real diamonds and the rest are CZ. Someone else can probably give you a better summary, but that is jest of it.

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
Well, at least I got a couple of 70s cards with those codes. Not that they're worth anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts