Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unpaid Item: What would You do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
So I get this sad tale of a buyer who needs to buy 2 cards for "twins" birthday. The buyer makes a offer. I accept his offer and throw in free shipping. Buyer has 100% feedback with over 1000 items. I have sent 2 emails with no response. When I accepted offer I threw in free shipping and even said I would ship next day??
Would you guys turn in?? I opepened a case by the way. Am I being a little to mean here?? In the meantime I have had offers on the cards but have had to turn them down. The listing was for QTY.
PS- Buyer even says in offer.."this is all I can do for birthday cards..can you make this happen for us?" I'm loosing money now since I "made it happen" :evil:

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
RCRX said:
So I get this sad tale of a buyer who needs to buy 2 cards for "twins" birthday. The buyer makes a offer. I accept his offer and throw in free shipping. Buyer has 100% feedback with over 1000 items. I have sent 2 emails with no response. When I accepted offer I threw in free shipping and even said I would ship next day??
Would you guys turn in?? I opepened a case by the way. Am I being a little to mean here?? In the meantime I have had offers on the cards but have had to turn them down. The listing was for QTY.
PS- Buyer even says in offer.."this is all I can do for birthday cards..can you make this happen for us?" I'm loosing money now since I "made it happen" :evil:

If it has been at least a week I would just put in a claim for unpaid item and relist if they don't pay so you can get your fees credited and move on. Even though the buyer has 100% feedback, I don't believe you can tell if they've done something like this before.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Move on. If the guys was buying for a present I would think this was time sensitive and should have money at hand. Since it does not seem to be a priority to him,then it is a dead sale.

Life does get in the way sometimes on both ends too,but your better off moving on if you have not gotten any response from after a week.

Just my 2 cents

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
If the time has passed, close the case you opened and move on. A case requires a week...that is plenty of time. Not your fault.

Members online

Latest posts