Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

everyone have a good weekend? Saturday night I hung out with my brother and cousins all night drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest (favorite beer by a landslide). Yesterday I paid for it just a bit..no hangover but was sick feeling most of the day. Good excuse to sit and watch football all afternoon!

Getting ready to get the girls to school then its breakfast and hit the gym.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all.

Quick story.
Yesterday, since the Pats had a late game, I took my wife to the mall to meet one of her favorite people. It's a clothing designer named Betsey Johnson. If you don't know who she is, she's really outlandish and in the kind of punk/mod look (so I'm told). Anyway, we get there and there are a couple hundred people in line. I'm one of three straight men. I got major points in the Good Husband Fantasy League.

Then I realize that many of these people are dressed in Betsey Johnson clothing. It's not typical, everyday stuff - sort of costume-y. It seems really odd. (For full effect, Google her)

Then it hits me - that's what women think we look like in line for athlete autograph signings, and we're all dressed in jerseys and what not. It was interesting seeing it from the other side.

Anyway, enjoy your days.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Glad you could check in again bungle. Does this mean a return to the MT for good?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Had a great weekend.
Shot the best round of my life on Saturday. I shot an 82! I even took a 9 on a hole. Ouch!!! :oops:
Then, I went and lost some $$ playing poker with the neighbor up the street. Oh well. I am just not good.
Then yesterday, my Cowboys choked against the Pats. Just sayin', the Pats should feel very lucky today.
Losing Felix Jones to injury and the horrendous playing calling by Garrett and the end lost this game for the Cowboys.

Members online

Latest posts