Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Chrome Checklist in Excel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
In case anyone needs one, I created an excel file for download with the whole 2011 BC Checklist. It includes Team Names and also has the available parallels for each card should you enjoy logging your pulls the way I do. It does include all of the most recent changes to the set. I posted it to my blog/website: http://bigbreaksportscards.com/. Feel free to grab it and perhaps leave me a comment if you do.

Thanks,
Jim

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
carlitoson said:
Had I known you were working on that I could've saved you some time. ;)

Wasn't more than an hour of work all told. The website i used to convert the PDF to excel was a huge help and really quick. At least now it's out there for anyone to use should they need it.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Two supposed changes to the base set:
BCP171 is now Brock Holt (PIT)
BCP201 is now Rob Scahill (COL)

Also, it remains to be seen if Topps adds some retail-only parallels in addition to what you have on your spreadsheet. Last year it was purple refractor and green xfractor.

If someone could post the hobby (and retail) odds when they get their product, I'd really appreciate it. I like to document that info on my checklists as well.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
carlitoson said:
Two supposed changes to the base set:
BCP171 is now Brock Holt (PIT)
BCP201 is now Rob Scahill (COL)

Also, it remains to be seen if Topps adds some retail-only parallels in addition to what you have on your spreadsheet. Last year it was purple refractor and green xfractor.

If someone could post the hobby (and retail) odds when they get their product, I'd really appreciate it. I like to document that info on my checklists as well.

I have Holt in 201 and Scahill in 204. I have Heredia in 171, so if Holt is in 171 and Scahill in 201, who is in 204? Where did you get that info?

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
I have Holt in 201 and Scahill in 204. I have Heredia in 171, so if Holt is in 171 and Scahill in 201, who is in 204? Where did you get that info?
I think yours is correct; I messed mine up while making the recent changes.
Sorry about that.

EDIT- If you look at the order in which the cards are listed HERE, and somewhat ignore the number designation, then you see where Scahill would be #201, Riordan would be #202, Gaynor would be #204, Tatusko would be #211, etc.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
carlitoson said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Sorry about that.

EDIT- If you look at the order in which the cards are listed HERE, and somewhat ignore the number designation, then you see where Scahill would be #201, Riordan would be #202, Gaynor would be #204, Tatusko would be #211, etc.

I see what you're saying. For now, I'll assume that Olds just messed up his order.

Thanks for the link though. I had missed who the 5 veterans in the 2001 Throwback set were going to be. Not really a surprise that Pujols and Ichiro x2 are in there.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
JzWand said:
Nice to see Brett Lawrie with an Auto!

It certainly should be a hot one out of the gates. Lawrie, Hosmer, Moore, and Harper are probably best top 4 autos in any BC release that I can remember. There is a very solid second tier in this set when you consider the quality of prospects in Banuelos, Turner, Hicks, Sampson, Thon, etc. I'm a fan of this auto set.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
I think you can put Banuelos in that top tier. His Tristar autos sell for really good money and being a Yankee top prospect also helps as well.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Retail is already live? Someone already has the harper purple and green xfractor listed as long with the bowman best harper.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
BowmanChromeAddict said:
In case anyone needs one, I created an excel file for download with the whole 2011 BC Checklist. It includes Team Names and also has the available parallels for each card should you enjoy logging your pulls the way I do. It does include all of the most recent changes to the set. I posted it to my blog/website: http://bigbreaksportscards.com/. Feel free to grab it and perhaps leave me a comment if you do.

Thanks,
Jim

Thanked!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
This is great, thanks.

One question...the original checklist had an auto for Anthony Ranaudo (181). He is not on your auto list. Are you sure he was dropped? I was looking forward to that one.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
carlitoson said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Sorry about that.

I see what you're saying. For now, I'll assume that Olds just messed up his order.

Thanks for the link though. I had missed who the 5 veterans in the 2001 Throwback set were going to be. Not really a surprise that Pujols and Ichiro x2 are in there.
Well I stopped at Wally World this morning and picked up a blaster. The checklist cards that are found randonly in packs have things listed the way that I was thinking (Scahill #201, Riordan #202, Gaynor #204, etc.). However...I pulled a couple of the cards in question, and Holt IS in fact #201, Scahill is #204, and Cishek has no card number whatsoever. I wish I had pulled all of the ones I was wondering about, but I didn't. For example, are there two card #BCP127s?

I know in the past Topps would use stickers over the card numbers to straighten things out, but it looks like this time they didn't even bother. :? Set builders may be confused with this release.

Latest posts