Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My wife is going to kill me ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270835648726?ss ... 1679wt_689

Who needs 2011 when 2010 looks this good. It's my first book as well . I've got 3 other big cards with offers out or that I'm planning to bid big on. I still need to start my finest rainbow as well. I'm gonna have some explaining to do and this is just the start. Guess I need to sell a few things. Anyone need a sketch done? :mrgreen: :twisted:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Musial Collector said:
Just remember, what she doesn't know can't hurt you. :D ;)

Why do I let her do the budget and control the cash flow?!? ::facepalm:: Why?!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
Musial Collector said:

Because what she does not know does not hurt her as long as she does not know, but when she starts to know that there are things she does not know... then it gets really messy.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Topnotchsy said:
WoundedDuck said:
Musial Collector said:

Because what she does not know does not hurt her as long as she does not know, but when she starts to know that there are things she does not know... then it gets really messy.
dizzy.gif

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
The problem is, this is only the start. If it was just this one card, I'd be fine. I have a feeling this bill is going to be going up quite a bit over the next couple weeks. I've got a $100 a month card allowance :D and I had blown through that already before this purchase and it's only going to get worse. I know for a lot of you that is nothing, but it's more that what I usually spend.

I'm pretty stoked about the purchase though :mrgreen: . I hope the next few cards go as well :twisted: .

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Topnotchsy said:
WoundedDuck said:
Musial Collector said:

ok wait.. then does she know? or is it she will know? or did she know all along? ok im lost... ::facepalm:: :lol:

Get card and a great price too!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
WoundedDuck said:
The problem is, this is only the start. If it was just this one card, I'd be fine. I have a feeling this bill is going to be going up quite a bit over the next couple weeks. I've got a $100 a month card allowance :D and I had blown through that already before this purchase and it's only going to get worse. I know for a lot of you that is nothing, but it's more that what I usually spend.

I'm pretty stoked about the purchase though :mrgreen: . I hope the next few cards go as well :twisted: .

Just messing with ya a little bit, I understand completely.
But does she realize how sweet of a card that is?
Nice pickup, awesome price

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I bought this to gift it to a friend....but....someone else may like it too....
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

UptonMarquee.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
seems like you got a great price.....and hey if you were like 95 percent of the board you would sell it if you can make at least a 2 dollar profit after shipping and fees etc so she wont kill you

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
At that price, no way you could have or should have let that one go. It's a beautiful card, and a great investment. You are a wise, wise man.

If she yells at you, have her read this thread. ;)

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks for all the comments guys. The card went up last night and I initially offered $75 thinking I had no shot. He countered with $80 and I couldn't accept fast enough. I'm happy I got a great deal, but this one won't be flipped.

Members online

Latest posts