Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekly Pick-Up Thread (10/17-10/23)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't see one posted so I figured I'd give it a go. Picked this up for $30 dlvd. They have been selling for $45+ so I am more than happy with the price.
$(KGrHqUOKj8E5h19RvTuBOlkl1CiRw~~60_12.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
First the Mailday stuff:

/50
EthierPCScans70.jpg

/20
EthierPCScans68.jpg

1/1
EthierPCScans69.jpg

Leaf Metal 2 box break:

/25
JiwanBlue.jpg

/99
Starling99.jpg

GrayBase.jpg

BundyBase.jpg

The rest
Jed Bradley
Heath Hembree
Yordano Ventura
Jose Fernandez
Starlin Marte
Robert Stephenson
Henry Owens
Tyler Anderson
TheRest.jpg

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I usually only stick with buying rookie cards for my collection, but I got away from that to pick this one up. Haven't been this excited about a purchase in awhile.

PorcelloTTTWood.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I usually only stick with buying rookie cards for my collection, but I got away from that to pick this one up. Haven't been this excited about a purchase in awhile.

PorcelloTTTWood.jpg
On card? How the heck did they manage that? Awesome pickup :cool:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
scotty21690 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj130/thenextlevel42/PorcelloTTTWood.jpg/img][/quote]
On card? How the heck did they manage that? Awesome pickup 8-)[/quote]

No idea, but I love it!

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
Been picking up Aaron Crow stuff like crazy. He's from Topeka and went to the same high school as I did. I also have a friend who coached him in Little League. I won't show them all (yet) but here's the best two so far. I missed the Chrome Super (the last auto I needed for the rainbow), so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

$(KGrHqQOKpsE6TSTl323BOlfbkQncw~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKiYE6MvLd2FEBOlklFeNm!~~60_12.JPG

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Old Kentucky Shark said:
Been picking up Aaron Crow stuff like crazy. He's from Topeka and went to the same high school as I did. I also have a friend who coached him in Little League. I won't show them all (yet) but here's the best two so far. I missed the Chrome Super (the last auto I needed for the rainbow), so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Nice, Aaron played for my team on the Cape. Pretty sure I have one or two full jerseys of his.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
beefycheddar said:
Old Kentucky Shark said:

Nice, Aaron played for my team on the Cape. Pretty sure I have one or two full jerseys of his.

Very cool. If you ever think you might part with one of those full jerseys, let me know. ;)

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I finally got this in. These are great-looking cards, and it definitely goes head-to-head with the Platinum Au. Superfractor; but I think the Platinum takes the cake as the best-looking super auto.

Gold Prismatic Superfractor 1/1

2011LeafDraftKyleParkerGoldPirsmaticSuperfractorAuofOne.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
I finally got this in. These are great-looking cards, and it definitely goes head-to-head with the Platinum Au. Superfractor; but I think the Platinum takes the cake as the best-looking super auto.

Gold Prismatic Superfractor 1/1

2011LeafDraftKyleParkerGoldPirsmaticSuperfractorAuofOne.jpg
Very nice, the etching really makes that pop.

CraigsCards1

Oct 16, 2010
New York, NY
Bought a couple Matt Wieters cards after looking up his stuff on Beckett Organize and seeing that he only has 232 different cards (although 97 of them are #'d to less than 10 and more than 70 are 1/1). He also only has 81 non-auto'd cards, only 20 MLBPA licensed cards (including autos), no 2011 cards period. His only Topps card is the eTopps card below:

wieters_cards.jpg

Ballpark Collection auto is #d /150 and was just over $20 shipped.

eTopps was $4.99 ... plus $3.50 shipping. ::facepalm::

Latest posts