Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upcoming Hofstra NY show. 86 Mets reunion!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
http://www.nyshows.org/Autograph_Lineup ... Shows.html

I'll def be attending on Sunday because I will be getting a OMLB signed by Buckner and Mookie ($40 for the pair!)

One of the lasting memories I've had watching that game as a little kid...

I was thinking of am inscription idea and decided on "1986 WS game 6"...have Mookie inscribe it

Anyone else heading out there? I know joey mint will be setting up

Hope to run into you guys there!

Dave

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I might be going... Just to get some packs, maybe a box and maybe get a card graded! I'm a Yankee fan so Im not gonna be getting anything signed by the mets.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
NECpilgrims8 said:
If you don't get "Curb Your Enthusiasm" inscribed on that Buckner/Mookie baseball, then you're crazy!

I wish I could go, but I'll be in Dallas.
Lol I was just thinking about that episode! Freaking hilarious . Did you see the ****-bow episode?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
This is funny b/c the Shriner's show in Boston is doing the 86 Redsox reunion 1st weekend in November :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
if there are specific cards you guys are looking for, let me know via pm with scan of it of some sort, as well as how much you are willing to pay for it so i can be on the lookout.

eric, see you there buddy.

andy, if you are reading this, hope you make it. we can crack TTT like last year. lol

jeff, ill prob. run into at RCR.

lyonel, im sure ill catch you there as well

apm, you setting up with joe as usual?

laters

heading back out to get some pastrami at katz!

dave

asmsportscards

Aug 16, 2008
daveyou said:
if there are specific cards you guys are looking for, let me know via pm with scan of it of some sort, as well as how much you are willing to pay for it so i can be on the lookout.

andy, if you are reading this, hope you make it. we can crack TTT like last year. lol

laters

Illl be there Dave!! Dice-k if you come look fore against wall by door have ton of dicek cards you may be intrested in

dave

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
asmsportscards said:
daveyou said:

laters

Illl be there Dave!! Dice-k if you come look fore against wall by door have ton of dicek cards you may be intrested in

dave

If I can make it, Ill look! My dad said if we go the reason we'd be going is to look for some nice Randy JOhnson or Dice-K cards!

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Show was suprisingly decent. Picked up these three.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Nick1190 said:
Show was suprisingly decent. Picked up these three.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Nice pick ups! And yeah, its the "long island national" so I hope its a good show (referring to Dice-K & Randy JOhnson cards!)

Members online

Latest posts