Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JoshHamilton (Will) went above and beyond...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Man, what a generous gift this was. He told me he was sending a Yaz auto (I was shocked) and tried to talk him out of it but he persisted.

I open up the package and find 3 autos for my PC (one for my "Carl" collection and 2 for my player collections). I don't focus on game used or autos but that does not mean I do not appreciate the hell out of these three. They will be in my PC forever, Will.

Thank you for not sending me a dead chipmunk rolled in anthrax! I will get you back someday.

scan3356.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
This is awesome, nice job Will!!!
So tired of the nickel and diming that goes on in the collecting community, nice to see when collectors help collectors out, no questions asked or favors needed in return.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The chipmunk rolled in Anthrax will come. Believe you me. Your guard is now down!

Glad you got em, man. Enjoy

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Nicely done, Will! Loving that Yaz :mrgreen:

BunchOBull said:
Chipmunks are actually carriers of the plague...plague dipped anthrax is a double-whammy.
Double negative = .......positive? :eek:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Nicely done, Will! Loving that Yaz :mrgreen:

BunchOBull said:
Chipmunks are actually carriers of the plague...plague dipped anthrax is a double-whammy.
Double negative = .......positive? :eek:

I was thinking about that. Do they cancel each other out?

Or is it just a double dose of airborne disease awesomeness?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
Did you send the accustomary nude photo as well?

He did but it said "For your eyes only"

I should've never opened that package at mass ::facepalm:: I've gotten three calls from Father O'Reilly already this week asking if I still had it.

Members online

Latest posts