Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off pictures of your bush...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
...collection

Show off your Matt Bush collection if you dare. I know someone went ape *** here and collected
the guy, cmon show us all that sometimes prospecting doens't make you thousands and thousands of
dollars!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I admit I bought a 2004 Topps Chrome from a 50 cent box. I know a few people got high on him, but I think most people realized he was drafted way out of position by a team that didn't want to pay the extra premium the overall #1 would attach to Verlander, Weaver, Drew, etc.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As far as I know, he was the only Red Refractor Auto 1/1 to have been pulled from the 2004 BDP Autograph checklist. At least it was the only one I'm aware of, as I've never seen the others materalize. Curious as to who owns it.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Jaypers said:
As far as I know, he was the only Red Refractor Auto 1/1 to have been pulled from the 2004 BDP Autograph checklist. At least it was the only one I'm aware of, as I've never seen the others materalize. Curious as to who owns it.

I'm pretty sure I saw a Thomas Diamond Red but I could be totally wrong.

I know that Phil Hughes had a Red Ref that was given to him by Topps and now it has been "authenticated" by BGS and is sitting in the showcase of my local card store in Flushing.

Not sure of the others...

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

I know that Phil Hughes had a Red Ref that was given to him by Topps and now it has been "authenticated" by BGS and is sitting in the showcase of my local card store in Flushing.

Damn, you're in flushing too? i leave there, and now you and Dave rule the school! lol

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

What card store is that? I live 5 minutes away from Flushing.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
thefasterblade said:
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

What card store is that? I live 5 minutes away from Flushing.

It's the one in the basement of the "hong kong supermarket" on Main St. Daveyou frequents the store so he may have a better explanation on how to get there!

G

I post in the thread about him getting busted that I found 4 of the Sterling's I own
2 of them I pulled put of Sterling.
f0ad_2.jpg

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Messier2 said:
Jaypers said:

Damn, you're in flushing too? i leave there, and now you and Dave rule the school! lol

Wow, lots of us live around there. I remember my expression when I saw that card. I really like Hughes, so I was truly shocked to see it there. He also got in a Pujols chrome auto around then, so the owner had lots of fun stuff to look at.

Members online

Latest posts