Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Whats up with the Refractors ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Just busted some boxes..

1- Unnumbered Refractors, no mention on back of card that it's a refactor
2- Die Cuts whats up with the cards with little circles on them??, no numbering ...card is new to me , also a few Refractors no # or Mention of Refactor on back
3-Lack of Refractors per box, might find more once I go over them. Usually I can tell as soon as I see one.
4- Always have fun busting Wax ,pulled a Hosmer Auto, Moore Auto Ref..that was Numbered /500

The main thing I would like to know is how many types of new Variation Refractors are out there? Atomic ,Red, Gold , Blue ect...I'm out of touch with some of this new stuff.

Thanks

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I too wonder about the "bubble refractors" as I now call them. No numbering and no odds on packs. Dont even know what they're supposed to be called.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
New! 2021 Bowman Chrome Futures - 2 PER BOX!
25 Prospects depicted on colorful futuristically designed cards.
Available in the following Refractor parallels:
- Future Micro-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 25.
- Future Fusion-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 99.
- Future-Fractor: 1:36 packs
- Refractor: 1:18 packs.

marterburn

bikerider60 said:
Just busted some boxes..

2- Die Cuts whats up with the cards with little circles on them??, no numbering ...card is new to me , also a few Refractors no # or Mention of Refactor on back
3-Lack of Refractors per box, might find more once I go over them. Usually I can tell as soon as I see one.
4- Always have fun busting Wax ,pulled a Hosmer Auto, Moore Auto Ref..that was Numbered /500

The main thing I would like to know is how many types of new Variation Refractors are out there? Atomic ,Red, Gold , Blue ect...I'm out of touch with some of this new stuff.

Thanks

Veteran refractors have been this way for a few years now.

Well they're not marked and they're new, so we have to assume here. But the sell sheet calls out the following parallels for the Bowman Chrome Futures set:

Future Micro-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 25.
Future Fusion-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 99.
Future-Fractor: 1:36 packs
Refractor:1:18 packs.

So it's gotta be a Future-Fractor.

The veterans are pretty common, but the prospect regular refractors usually fall a little less than one per box and are still /500.

The main thing I would like to know is how many types of new Variation Refractors are out there? Atomic ,Red, Gold , Blue ec

Prospects & vets:
Purple -- retail only, prospects only, #'d /799
Green Xfractor -- retail bonus packs only, not #'d
Refractor -- non #'d in vets, /500 in prospects, /417 USA autos
Xfractor -- USA autos only /299
Blue -- /150 in vets & prospects, /99 in USA autos
Gold -- /50
Orange -- /25
Red -- /5
Superfractor -- /1
Canary -- /1

The Bowman's Best insert set has:
Atomic: /1
X-Fractor: /25.
Refractor: /99.

...and the Bowman Futures insert set was touched on above.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
marterburn said:
bikerider60 said:
Just busted some boxes..

Thanks

Veteran refractors have been this way for a few years now.

[quote:3edpep2c]

Well they're not marked and they're new, so we have to assume here. But the sell sheet calls out the following parallels for the Bowman Chrome Futures set:

Future Micro-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 25. OK still clueless , pulled a Harper with the little bubbles no numbering is that Micro, Fusion or what????
Future Fusion-Fractor: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered to 99.
Future-Fractor: 1:36 packs
Refractor:1:18 packs.

So it's gotta be a Future-Fractor.

The veterans are pretty common, but the prospect regular refractors usually fall a little less than one per box and are still /500.

The main thing I would like to know is how many types of new Variation Refractors are out there? Atomic ,Red, Gold , Blue ec

Prospects & vets:
Purple -- retail only, prospects only, #'d /799
Green Xfractor -- retail bonus packs only, not #'d
Refractor -- non #'d in vets, /500 in prospects, /417 USA autos
Xfractor -- USA autos only /299
Blue -- /150 in vets & prospects, /99 in USA autos
Gold -- /50
Orange -- /25
Red -- /5
Superfractor -- /1
Canary -- /1

The Bowman's Best insert set has: