Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pics of Redeemed Ichiro Leaf Metal Patch Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Pics of Redeemed Ichiro Leaf Metal Auto Patch Cards

Thanks... those were my words too... Ichiro is signing these MONDAY!!!...
BG

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010

Great looking cards, tempted to pick up a box.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

My favorite is the "Oh My!" patch, #1/5.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

I would have liked them to find a way to keep the mlb logo and perhaps the tag intact (I know the window would have to be bigger probably) and in one piece and labeled as such. They are very nice cards.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008

I will say they do look great. The only thing I would have done different but not a huge deal because the patch in it is awesome, is make the logo man the 1/1 and not cut it in half. Then you could have used the 1/1 patch in the red ones and giving some of the lesser patches (4th from the left) better ones. Again great looking cards I am just nitpicking.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Best part about all of this is there is photo proof of what they look like. It's going to be impossible to put a fake patch in and get away with it. Not that they need it, but people will ruin anything for a buck.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
ChasHawk said:
These look absolutely amazing, but am I the only one who would've inserted the patches a bit differently in the 1/1 and /5 cards?

edit: guess not ;)

I hear ya... There are strategic reasons for the way the patches are built...
I personally like 2 collectors gettting a piece of the logoman rather than just one...
We also wanted to make sure there were ultra-premium patches at all parallel levels...
BG

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Those cards look GREAT! Well done with the choices Brian :) Especially with the ability to scan the images for the database now should hopefully assist with keeping these both cool and unique :cool:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Nice looking cards, and VERY nice patches in those!

As has already been said, great work on the photo database for the patches.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I have never purchased a Razor/ Leaf product (nothing against them but I just never have) but these patch cards are very, very well done.
I might have to make a purchase in the near future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts