Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series game 2 thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
This is the best game Garcia has pitched this year. Absolutely amazing how well he is spotting pitches, changing eye level and keeping the ball down. Working in and out and painting the corners and edges with nice pitches. Colby Lewis is doing pretty good too but I can not speak on how he pitches because I have only seen him pitch one other game other than this one.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
If the seven (now eight) posts in this thread are any indication of how few people are watching the ratings will be even worse than the poor ratings that were expected. I think the Brad Peacock debut thread ran two pages :D

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
topprospectalert said:
If the seven (now eight) posts in this thread are any indication of how few people are watching the ratings will be even worse than the poor ratings that were expected. I think the Brad Peacock debut thread ran two pages :D

Who cares about ratings? Do you own stock in Fox or something?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
This is the best game Garcia has pitched this year. Absolutely amazing how well he is spotting pitches, changing eye level and keeping the ball down. Working in and out and painting the corners and edges with nice pitches. Colby Lewis is doing pretty good too but I can not speak on how he pitches because I have only seen him pitch one other game other than this one.

Great performance, but his near no hitter against Milwaukee was better. Shame how no one on this board seems to care about the World Series this year..

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Besides Cardinals and Rangers fans, of course..

This is what the season comes down to, shame that it seems no one's watching except fans of respective teams.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton is about to go all Kirk Gibson on the Cards

(I'm talking about the time when Gibby weakly grounded out to short in May of '84, not the time he hit that World Series homer)

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Looks like a big finish...

As an aside, it's nice that Fox is actually starting these games at 8 pm Eastern so I can stay up and watch them.

Members online

Latest posts