Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoutout to an Awesome Ebay Member...for once

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I recently purchased a carlos santana Orange Refractor Auto on Ebay.

Seller - Gunther713

He included (4) Gu and Autos, a Scottie Pippen RC, a Steve Young RC, and a Drew Brees RC Auto!

With all of the talk about bad ebay sellers, it is awesome to see a great ebayer out there!!!

Add this seller to your favorites list, wow, what an awesome surprise.

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
gt2590 said:
Mis-ship? :lol:

And yeah, great to hear a GOOD seller story, for once!

I don't think it was a mis-ship because the extras were so completely random, basketball, football, and baseball, etc.

Had to post this, there are soooo many bad stories about sellers. We should point out the good ones as well.

skrip

SwagCards

May 4, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Gunther is a good guy. I was set up next to him at the National. I try to follow his auctions because he usually runs a good board on Sunday nights and any time you run a big board things get missed and go cheap.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i buy from him every week and never got anything extra.
hmm, must really like you

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
SwagCards said:
Gunther is a good guy. I was set up next to him at the National. I try to follow his auctions because he usually runs a good board on Sunday nights and any time you run a big board things get missed and go cheap.

Nice to see you join the boards. Now I know who I'm haggling with on COMC for the triple threads stuff. :lol:

timfsu2k

Jul 8, 2009
Kentucky
Wow, that was an awesome gesture! Any chance the Pippen is available? I need one for my 90s Bulls PC. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in trading it.

Tim

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Aways follow his auctions and buy from him as well. Nothing free but no complaints at all and will certainly buy from again.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Not to burst your bubble Skrip but it looks like the Young,Pippen and Brees all sold on the 9th.It looks like a misship.You may want to get in touch with him.

Edit:The poster above me beat me to it.

Members online

Latest posts